Bugs...

They told me about the insects...little tiny ones, middle sized ones, and great big buzzing ones. Some of them are merely annoying, others have a significant bite! As soon as I walk outside I am sweating. I will no longer complain about humidity in Gualala. I tried to do some yoga outside and it was hard to concentrate swatting bugs and wiping away the sweat.

People are surprised when I say I am from California, especially when I say we drove out here.
Most are helpful and friendly. MacDonalds is my Internet connection.

I have been to 3 meetings so far and all are solution based. Tonight, being the 5th thursday, there is an "eatin' meet'n" and we are invited to the potluck dinner. John made brownie cookies.
(did I mention that when e attended the meeting near DC, I won the raffle and chose the book that has the Big Book stories in it? They had John draw the ticket, and it was one of mine!)

He has decided to just change the oil again and let the darn thing clatter. We are going to head back on the interstate and he will keep the rpm down.

Thanks Gretchen for covering my commitment tonight!

Popular posts from this blog